posted Apr 20, 2011, 8:34 AM by Dan Thiede
updated May 9, 2011, 11:56 AM
Thanks to those who joined us and fellow peacemakers on April 30th for the 2nd Annual World Citizen Gala & Fundraiser! Your support is very important to our work. Watch for more information in the June World Citizen newsletter.
If you weren't able to make it, here's what you missed:
- Keynote speaker Secretary of State Mark Ritchie
- Peace stories from educators
- Live music during the social hour
- Student artwork for sale
- A human rights and peace store
- Several fantastic raffle items including:
- Two nights stay at a Bed and Breakfast
- An Electronic Reader
- Professional Art and Pottery
- and many more items
Stay tuned for photos and other highlights from the event!